Monday, May 13, 2013

Uncle Dave shares some photos

Uncle Dave shares a few precious photos with us. Well done! Keep this up Uncle Dave!





















(Above) P
icture taken when my mum brought me to Sabah. I was six. Accompanied by my third and sixth aunt. The lady who carried me was another aunt from other state. We were at the wet market. 






















(Above) My mum, Constance, Kiang Kiang and James:- Newton.






















(Above) Chinese New Year:- look at those hair (trendy)


With Alice FongAlvin FongVincent Fong and 12 others.
Unlike ·  ·  · Share






















(Above) Oopse, censored. ..couldn't find a better cover:)






















(Above) Guess who is sitting on my back?

I think the real question should be: Who's holding onto the baby and hiding himself relatively well for this shot? 

No comments:

Post a Comment