Monday, May 13, 2013

To My Beloved Mother - Uncle Dave's first "blog post"



















"To My Beloved Mother" - Madam Ng Kim Eng. 

Though it is long overdue, but I think it should be alright, cos' it okay to be late than never. 


Words cannot express much, on your selfless love given to all your 9 children (especially me) and your grandchildren. 

Your ways of up bringing your children and grandchildren were unbelievable, that words were unable to be put and describe in writing, because I don't think there's any. You definitely gracious and will be always in my thoughts. 

"I LOVE YOU" your youngest son. Yong.


  • You, Pamela TanAlexius Raphael KohReine Ng and 3 others like this.
  • James Lew Wow! Here's a hidden gem. What a lovely photo and tribute. I definitely see my Mum in her in this photo. They share similar smiles. 

    I miss her terribly too and I think it's great that you found the courage to express your love and share it with us all. This has to go onto the blog!
    Yesterday at 7:26pm via mobile · Like · 2
  • Alexius Raphael Koh I did not spend alot of time with Po Po. I guess as a child we do not know how to appreciate them until we lose them. 
    That must be the reason why I'm tearing right now.
    23 hours ago via mobile · Unlike ·1







No comments:

Post a Comment